Monday, September 16, 2013

KarinsArt at Essence Music Festival 2013

♥Here are some snapshots of my  KarinsArt Booth, special folks, and roadtrip photos ♥
What a wonderful (busy) time I  had at this year's 2013 Essence Music Festival's ESSENCE MARKETPLACE !
So many reunions with friends I only get to see once a year, and so many new friends made! It was exciting to  watch KarinsArt being collected and appreciated! Thankyou to Everyone- YOU made this year's Essence Fest a success! ♥karinsArt Luvs U! ♥
On the Road to New Orleans for  the Essence  Music Festival  2013 ! 
My fav glasses... I only wear them on my trip to nola ...They're REAL 4eyes  and as heavy as 2  pop bottles!!!
digital postcard from New Mexico! 

KarinsArt Booth ...Being installed day before the show... We start with 4 blank walls...Sister Tracey and two gentlemen assistants built the booth!!  
Finished KarinsArt Booth at Essence 2013 in New Orleans LA! \
They did a wonderful job don't you think? 

A new friend from Sacramento CA! 


KarinsArt with my Oakland Chicago steppin' sistahs! Thanks for stopping by! 
Catching my breath for a moment  in front this year's most popular debuting KarinsArt painting
 "Love Yourself MORE, so you can Love Others MORE. 

zandra and charnele with another KarinsArt bag !

Happy KarinsArt ceramics! All hand painted ! Many of these pieces were collected! 

Sis. Tracey worked really hard! Everyone enjoyed her! 

Purchase complete!! 

I was so  happy to see so many folks!! KarinsArt Luvs U !! ♥

Here a chat...

There a chat....

Everywhere a chat chat!! 

Tracey and two very thoughful collectors... They chose ceramics to give as a gift to loved ones! Thoughful! ♥ karinsArt Luvs U 

Fabulous collectors waiting in line to purchase KarinsArt prints!! That truly is an honor for me.  

Let's all congratulate ms. Georgetta!! She collected the original painting "Sacrifice Your Self Doubt"! (upper right corner)  She could already envision the  perfect wall  that would be her home! ♥

This year  I featured a greater inventory of larger 20x24  & 16x20 embellished prints!
 " Never Save Time For Regret was a favorite image collected! "
Two Joyful KarinsArt covered teacups!! 
A sweet karinsArt sugar bowl! 
My favorite KarinsArt spoonrest I painted this year!! (it was the 1st one to be collected too!!) I didnt get to keep it for myself!  "hey- all i'm sayin' ...Feast On Your Life" Good Stuff 

KarinsArt Passion mini plate! 

A Lusciously Happy KarinsArt Teapot!  Collected! 

Bottom message! Laugh!! Play!! Joy!! 

KarinsArt med. Oval Plate. notice the words near her hair! ♥

KarinsArt Abundance mini plate! Such a sweet face! 

The last of the KarinsArt ceramic inventory all fit on 1 shelf! ♥
Empty Back shelf! SOLD OUT of KarinsArt ceramics!! ♥

Filling in table space by displaying indiv. magnets!! They sold out too! Yay!! 

Whew a short rest while waiting for our shuttle ride to the parking lot... I'm Exhausted but Happy -after a Long but Joyful day of greeting friends and moving  " uplifting messages" via KarinsArt! 
(Tracey in the background in her all clean white talking on the phone!) 
These were the walk out of the convention ctr shoes... I think my feet were trying to secede from the Union!  

My meal on the hotel  balcony after 24hrs of rest after Essence2013!  I kinda ate this meal or variation of sorts  EVERY DAY!... Dont ask what's in the canteen bottle!! 

Off for a day's adventure in my fav boots and fav sundress of the summer!! I'm standing on the St. Charles street car rails!! 

I love this photo even though it's not in focus... 

On my way downtown to have a little french quarter adventure! 

French quarter window shopping... EVERYTHING was purple in this window...EVERYTHING!!  

I found the Roosevelt hotel...and ordered the signature Sazerac  drink that was concocted by a very well appointed Bar tender...
Yikes... it was TOO grown up for me...!! 
 
So I ordered this... Yummmm.. Icey...sweet...refreshing... Young enough! ♥
On the road again The fav crazy shades of the year!!  Van Netta drove just fine!! 

Texas has the best rest stops... and photo ops! 

The Eyes of Texas are upon YOU! 
And they were.... I got a ticket in El Paso, TX! The officer looked just like the man in the sign picture!! 

Okay... I tried not to stop in El Paso, TX.... SOMETHING always happens there! ...Eyes of Texas...



Blessed to arrive back home to Oakland safely!! See You Next Year at Essence! 


No comments: