Monday, September 16, 2013

KarinsArt at Oakland's Art and Soul Fest Endless Summer Continues!

KarinsArt had the opportunity have a presence at Oakland's 2013 Art and Soul Festival 2013! 
Celebrating Summer  for two warm, sun filled days, I had the perfect spot for sharing my art and socializing! 
My paintings colors were illuminated by the natural light. WoW! were they ever vibrant! 
My extended Art Family Janet and Derek Norris , Greg Terry and Tequila, even long time patron Norm MccAllister  stopped by! I saw quite a few familiar faces that I've missed by my absence from this annual event. I felt like I was at my own Patio Party!! (Dranky wankies and all! tee hee) 
The  festival staff was so nice and accommodating too. 
Snapshots below of KarinsArt.com at Oakland's Art and Soul festival 2013! 
Ms.Sheree gracing my KarinsArt booth! You are Beautiful and Wonderfully Made!
THANKYOU for your support! ♥k
   
KarinsArt Cuttin' up with Cindy! 
 



KarinsArt with Jennie T * A Lovely Spirit! 
   

These KarinsArt portraits were featured in Oakland's POST Newspaper. Thankyou Mr. Cobb (publisher), and Spencer (photographer)!  KarinsArt Luvs and appreciates YOU! ♥
♥karin♥

No comments: