Tuesday, January 17, 2012






2012 -My Front pages of this year's black sketchbook. This year I actually wrote a preface...(private...never to be published..cause hey' the internet is forevah! )
Anywhoo...
This is an image of renewal/ rebirth... which means exactly that...i'm already here... so i can continue on!!
her hair says:
"if you woke up today...YOU'VE BEEN REBORN...RENEWAL HAPPENED.......u-have ALREADY begun."
symbols in her hair:
  • ! - being excited,finding passion in yourself-and Life!
  • star - remember to never dim your Light...Someone is waiting to feel it's warmth & joy!
  • 2figure icon - my way of honoring my african ancestry (starting with my parents) ...sigh..Black Love...(and support)♥
  • the Mended Broken ♥ - with a chain- Amazing how sometimes what we believe will never mend does right? We are different,changed true, but whole again...

1st Watermelon says: I'm kinda glad 2011 is over...over..NEVER to be repeated.

2nd 2012 H2omelon

1st part says: Luscious Potential...mmm...mmmm... I can taste it Already...

2nd part says: mmm...mmmmm... Luscious is a Truth Lived Well..

Anywhoo - Welcome to 2012..It is yours for continuance & renewal... ♥karin

-- Feel FREE to share this 2012 blogpost & images on Facebook, & Like my KarinsArt.com page!

Lots of Art Exhibits Coming up... for Black History (FEB) and Women's Month (MAR) 2012.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel the same of 2011, i hated it i was just going through the motions of life like a programed robot! !!! It was no way to live!!! Until i went to rhe islands and left the cell phones, laptops, and the rest of the crazy world behind!!! I soaked in the sun swam in the ocean till my soul felt alive again!!! I remembered the love I had, the love of a lifetime that I could never forget, Well it was more than love it was a friendship, it was kindred spirites, it's an energy that only exists with one person on this whole earth and when he or she is not there there's a hole in one's heart until they meet again!!!!