Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Dia de Los Muertos 2016... A Day to I Choose to Honor the Dead who made me feel a smile...



karin turner   karinsArt   in studio honoring her Dead FolksLuscious One,
Happy Dia de Los Muertos 2016... A Day to I Choose to Honor the Dead  who made me feel a smile ,  by offering  an infectious JOYous Smile...for YOU the Living...

Know this:  You too have enough in YOU for each living Soul You See Today! Okay?
#karinsartLuvsU   #PROOF 


karin turner karinsArt in studio


karin turner karinsArt   in studio early a.m. thinking of you...

2016 Finds me full up with feeling Blessed with Life and Grateful for Exhibit Opportunities  --
I'll continue by month long birthday celebration at 

ROSENBLUM CELLARS - tasting room
sat. 19NOV2016
3PM - 7PM   
 10 CLAY STREET, JACK LONDON SQUARE,
  
(near the ferry boardlwalk entrance)OAKLAND, CA 94607        877-GR8-ZINS  
PLEASE JOIN me  at my artist's meet & greet for a life's toast, and some party games ! 
and umm... booze...the tasTy grown up kind of wine! 
21&over...NO ENTRY fee. HOST BAR.
 really good karinsArt giveaway raffle items though. ♥k

No comments: