Friday, October 29, 2010


No explanations. Just move forward.
This Too Shall Pass ©2010

So it's gonna be my birthday...and as usual i made a list of all of the silly - cool-important- mini things i wanted to do in celebration of my existence.

well, i lost that good ole little list... i spent 3 days looking for it.. 2 days trying to remember what exactly was on it...and 1 day hoping that i'd already done the things i could'nt remember from the list...

so here i am back at zero... no good explanation as to why i lost something seemingly so important that i would spend 3 more days of my life obsessed with recovering it, and well, when it comes down to it - still no list.

so today i made another list...(a mental one) -with 1 rule: that i execute what i think of immediately or as soon as possible.
so...i wrote a long overdue thankyou letter to a fellow artist & spiritual leader who's inspired me as an artist & a creative spirit, another thankyou letter to my Very special someone -♥mjc whose i love you's are such special affirmations for me i covet them as material gifts.- i posted them both - today.
rather than (half heartedly) saying yes'- i let other capable people take the lead on group projects giving them an opportunity to shine&grow,rather than impressing my way into a leadership role-adding yet another task to my own plate.
i opened my door to an old friend, and was able to live my purpose by sharing my art & speaking with the earned wisdom of someone who has lived to see that everything passes. good and bad - presence and absence. updating this blog is part of my birthday celebration too. it allows me to think RIGHT NOW of the good that is - and has always existed - whether or not i have a list.
so, i'm not even going to try to explain why it's been so long since i've updated my karinsartblog.spot site, karinsart.com, or karinsart.etsy.com store.

i will express to each of you -a heartfelt thankyou. thankyou for checking my sites, sending emails. inquiring about my next shows and wanting more from me . i appreciate that you're here.

i'm just going to move forward. (now that my absence has passed).
with love♥ - karin

No comments: