Monday, November 08, 2010


sat-06nov2010
Wow! my fav bday celebration was a hug filled ride to san fran with my ♥mjc -& this stylish retro helmet that went perfectly with my big ole - where's my yacht sunglasses! It was a perfectly sunny day for me to giggle on the back of a motorcycle (#1 on my list- "go for a motorcycle ride").a nice couple we saddled up along side to at a bar took this foto..did you know there is a bar on Haight street that actually serves ahem "victorian" punch? - REAL PUNCH - ladled out of a crystal punch bowl!! tee hee!
48yrs and i'm still discovering...
so,
i eventually found my list, but well, living without it was even more fun!
letting go to let others bring me joy is a good thing. - it's been coming in all manners - a greeting from a stranger,facebook greetings, answers to my whacky questions, phone calls from loved ones, to a wonderfully wrapped box charged with adventures to be had. ♥karin

3 comments:

Raphaella Vaisseau said...

I LOVE you, Karin!!! So glad to have found your blog to catch up on all your news. Happy Birthday from Raphaella ... now living in Florida.

michelle said...

It is all about discovery isn't it? Nothing changes --if nothing changes. I love the energy of your email--WAY to celebrate. 48 more happy years.

Your friend in Atlanta--

Michelle

Anonymous said...

48? i don't believe the hype. happy birthday ms. karin!