Tuesday, November 09, 2010

So...my birthday is here...Somebody (who shall remain a nameless nazi) told me i didnt have the 'right' to celebrate so long...(a month) and this year i almost believed it... but hey - that fog burned off pretty quickly - as soon as i thought about YOU!
YAy! ... a good reason for me to CELEBRATE... is YOU!
My life as a creative being would'nt be the same without YOU!
So, i'm celebrating by giving the gift of Art - TO- YOU! ...
If you're reading this lil note- I thankyou for being a patron, friend, & follower of my art. Thanks for reading my blog, and joining my email list.
25 free gifts...1 to a person. available in my store now.
Once you're there, just click on the birthday icons to 'purchase' for .21cents, and i will send you your gift & a quarter (.25cents) making your gift
absolutely free (of charge that is...) all i ask is that you enjoy your gift immensely- or pass it on to someone special who will!
25 gifts available in my KARINSART.etsy.com store just for clicking ,.
5 Extra Lovely gifts sent to the 1st five Lovelies who've commented on this bloggy blog posting.
I'd like to know your thoughts on birthdays-and celebrations! cheers...
Happy Birthday means I'm so happy YOU were Born.
♥karin

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Karin! Happy Birthday to you! My birthday was Nov. 2nd! I think you should celebrate your birthday with people that you love dearly. You should spend the day doing whatever your heart desires!! Much blessings to you! I love your artwork!

J. Gordon said...

I am totally a fan of birthday celebrations including the celebrations of others. Another year deserves praise especially when you're surrounded by beautiful people and beautiful art such as yours.

I too will be celebrating soon (Dec 8th). I normally take 3 days but this year i'm considering the entire MONTH. Thanks to you. Flirty 30! is what i'll be entering and "imma step up in that thang proper!!!" LOL

Your art is warming. And I am excited to see what my free gift will be. I'm sure it will be as fabulous as you.

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON!!!!

Anonymous said...

Karin!!!
Happy Birthday 2U my precious friend. I am so glad that you are having fun-filled days on the back of motorcycles n' stuff.

I also see that you are continuously spreading your joy and beauty throughout the planet, as if it was melted butter oozing through every nook and cranny in existence. You stay beautiful and as sweet as ever.

Dawud

Unknown said...

"My life as a creative being would'nt be the same without YOU"..Ms. Karin Turner... You are the special butterfly in our life and we are so honored that you celebrate the way you celebrate... Happy Bday Diva

Unknown said...

MS KARIN I LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS WILL!!!!! IT'S 2011 AND SINCE THE NUMBER 11 IS A FAVORITE NUMBER WE SHOULD CELIBRATE ALL DAMN YEAR!!!!!!! LOVE ALWAYS AND BEYOND.........VERDE